Welcome to Brenchley House
Brenchley House, Maidstone offers you a opportunity to rent brand new studios and one bedroom apartments, moments away from Maidstone East train station which run from, Ashford to London Victoria in just over an hours journey. Maidstone West has up to four High Speed rail Links running daily each way from Maidstone West and St Pancras via Stood and Gravesend.
Maidstone is located in Kent, boasting an outstanding comprehensive Secondary and Grammar Schools, close to amenities and a wide selection of leisure activities, well known shopping centres, The Fremlin Walk and the Mall and excellent entertainment facilities, including the riverside Lockmeadow complex comprising of a cinema, bowling alley, restaurants and nightclub, not forgetting the town centre has a variety of shops, restaurants, clubs and bars.
- Brand New Studios and One Bedroom Apartments finished to a high contemporary design
- Can be let Unfurnished or Furnished
- Designer fitted kitchens
- Acrylic high gloss kitchen doors
- Electric Hob, Single Oven and Microwave
- Integrated Hood
- Integrated Fridge with Freezer
- Sink with Drainer
- Double walk in Shower
- Fitted wardrobes
- Laundry Facilities
- Gas Central Heating
- Mains automatic fire alarm system and sprinklers
- Lift Access
- Concierge services from 9-5.30pm
- Gas and Water Bills Included
- Limited Car park spaces available at additional cost
Brenchley House, 123 – 135 Week Street Maidstone, ME14 1RF
Maidstone Borough Council 01622 602 000
Kent County Council 0845 247 247
Contact us on 0203 230 0080 to arrange viewings with one of our appointed agents.